Svn Revision in file.tex
How to get Rev information into a TeX-source using svn
- We have to create the directory and fill it with the desired directory.
cp paper.tex references.bib IEEEconf.cls foo/cd foo
- The TeX-source should initially contain the string
$ $Rev$ $, e.g.
- We import that project files to the repository.
svn import svn://brn-svn/papers/securecomm2007
- We have to set the properties of disired TeX-source for updating Rev by
- After doing that the Rev is automatically updated in the TeX-source. The svn is ready for use.
svn update svn checkout svn commit
--WM 10:16, 16 February 2007 (CET)